Ooredoo Maldives on Sunday, extended support for its Prepaid, Postpaid, SuperNet and Faseyha customers with data allowances and special payment plans to ease negative impacts faced by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Since the emergence of the global pandemic and subsequent lockdowns, Oooredoo noted that "internet has become vital to stay connected, for work, for education and many other important activities".
Ooredoo offers the following for the month of June:
- 50 percent extra data on all monthly data packs activated via Ooredoo App: extended till June 15.
- 25 percent extra data allowances for Postpaid customers, extended for June.
- 5 percent Cash-Back for all SuperNet, Postpaid and Faseyha Bill payments made via m-Faisaa during June.
- 50 percent bonus data for all Faseyha Mini customers, extended for June.
- 5GB daily allowance for SuperNet Broadband customers, extended for June. Customers can activate this offer daily via the app, upon exhausting their inclusive data allowances.
Ooredoo aims to ease the burden for its customers and ensure that every individual has "uninterrupted, high quality and easy access" to the latest information on COVID-19 matters, and remain in touch with loved ones as the pandemic continues.