Telecom giant Ooredoo Maldives slated its Annual General Meeting (AGM), to be held on March 2, Monday.
In a press release, Ooredoo shared the agenda for this year's AGM, which will be held at 20:30 hours in Kurumba Maldives. The agenda includes:
- Approval of the Audited Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account and the Auditors Report of Ooredoo Maldives for the year 2019
- Approval of the company's Directors’ Report for the year 2019
- Ratification of the appointment of the Auditors for 2020 and their remuneration
- Approval of the proposed dividend for 2019
- Election of a Director by general shareholders
- Ibrahim Firushan
- Aishath Hussain Manik
- Fareeha Shareef
- Ibrahim Shareef Mohamed
Departure from Jetty 1, Male' to Kuruma Maldives.
- 1900, 1915, 1930 hrs
Departure from Kurumba Maldives to Jetty 1, Male'
- 2230, 2245, 2300 hrs
The company closed the registration for shareholders to attend and vote at the AGM on February 11.
Further details on the agenda are accessible on the company's website at http://www.ooredoo.mv/investors