Telecom giant Ooredoo Maldives launched its new 'Eku' postpaid plans on Wednesday.
The plans offer a wide range of benefits for Ooredoo customers, including:
- Biggest data allowances in the market
- Optimised video streaming services
- Wi-Fi calling
- HD Voice Calls using VoLTE
- HD voice services
- Latest phones on installment plans
- Customised plans based on customer segment
Ooredoo is also offering Club Premier Benefits to customers who subscribe to the Eku Postpaid 1000 Plan or higher, such as:
- Free Life Insurance for Club Premier customers
- Membership to Priority Pass, with access to over 1,300 airport lounges across the globe
- Exclusive discounts from local and international partners
- Premium services from Club Premier Lounge
- Dedicated helpline for Club Premier customers
- Exclusive offers on Ooredoo promotions and services
“The best postpaid plans in the Maldives just got better! We are excited to launch our brand new Eku Postpaid Plans, specially tailored to suit the varying needs of our customers. Our new postpaid portfolio offers customers the best value in the market with exciting data allowances and a myriad of benefits. For added convenience and accessibility, Eku Postpaid customers also get to enjoy a complete digital experience from the initial purchase on Ooredoo Moolee, to management of services, bill payment via Ooredoo App and easy customer support on digital customer experience platforms including Ooredoo Next, Social Media Channels & Chat", said Dhiyana Afeef, the Manager Postpaid Business at Ooredoo Maldives.
Customers can access further information on Ooredoo’s complete postpaid portfolio at its website, ore.do/postpaid.