Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC) has issued a list of "dos and don'ts" amid the government transitional period.
In a statement released by ACC, it said of receiving complaints about possible corruption and misconduct amid the government's transitional period.
The commission listed five recommendations specifically for government bodies, agencies and state-owned enterprises (SOEs);
- Avoid launching new projects
- Prohibit conduct that may result in corruption in ongoing projects and ensure necessary expenditures without introducing new expenses
- Restrict signing on agreements which were not budgeted or planned
- Restrict making decisions that may lead to corruption
- Proper documentation and filing, avoid discarding any document related to finance and transactions
The commission further requested to report all instances of corruption to them.
"The commission remains vigil on misconduct and corruption, to assess cases which require investigation. ACC would also like to assure the public that it will be taking necessary action against culpable parties and conduct," the commission's statement read.